Skip to main content
Pages and Files
Class Newsletters Archive
Class Web Site
Info and Tips for Curriculum Areas
Help Us Learn!
Scolastic Book Order Online
Our Wish List
Practica Ingles-ELL Sites
About Mrs. C.
Mrs. C's Timeline
Today in History
Duckster's Today in History
Our Tech Awards
4th on Fox News
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
*Welcome to Mrs. Constantine's Class Wiki. Here you will find awesome resources for students, parents and teachers! Come on in and hang out a while!*
Animal Power Point Rubric
Animal PowerPoint Rubric
1. Included all information about the animal, I can tell you researched your animal thoroughly.
1. Why did you chose your animal?
2. What do you want to learn about your animal?
3. In what part of the world can your animal be found? List specific countries.
4. Describe the habitat in which your animal lives.
5. What are some of the unique characteristics your animal has that allows it to survive in its habitat? (For example, an alligator’s eyes on the top of its head allow it to see above water while it swims.)
6. What kinds of food does your animal eat and how does it get the food? Is it a carnivore, herbivore, or an omnivore?
7. How does your animal relate to other animals? Is your animal a predator to others or is it a prey for other animals? Name a few of its enemies.
8. What adaptations for protection does your animal have?
9. Where do they go for protection?
10. Describe your animals habitat and tell what other animals live in your animals habitat?
11. What type of ecosystem does your animal live in?
12. What other interesting information did you find out about your animal?
2. Pictures are included in the slideshow. _/20
3. There are 13 slides. _/15
4. You shared your Power Point with me. _/10
5. There is background color on the slides. _/10
6. Grammar and spelling _/15
Total Points /100 Grade___
Extra credit: There are slide transitions, word transitions, SHORT videos, animal sounds.
help on how to format text
Contributions to http://tconstantine.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2018 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
This is an official website of Hoover City Schools. Once you leave this official Hoover City Schools website, the Hoover City School District claims no responsibility for the content beyond that point.
Turn off "Getting Started"